We want you to know that this is your preschool – your input is vital to us to ensure we provide the best learning environment for your child.
How can we, as a setting, work closely with you, the parents and carers?
- Have good communication lines at all times
- Feel free to talk to your child’s keyworker or another member of the team anytime – raise any issues or share any thoughts you may have
- Put forward any ideas you may have to help enhance your child's learning
- Book in for a stay and play session (Parent’s Rota) – book with Mrs Angie
- Come and join in with one of our singing and musical sessions
- View our Facebook page
- Visit our website
PARENTS AS PARTNERS
Research suggests that 80% of a child’s achievement is influenced from their home life – by their families and their communities. Interacting with your child as part of their daily routine is essential for their mental, social and emotional development. Talking with your child helps develop their speaking and listening skills.